07042012


well today was a great sunshined day. i welcomed a new keep-calm T-shirt and i enjoyed my day.
 hope you had a great day too. 
xoxo

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time,
Time is slipping away from us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came

-- At last T-shirt/primark UK jeans/juicy couture bracelet/primark UK & handmade rings/vintage style primark UK shoes/H&M necklace --

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She lives the poetry she cannot write" - Oscar Wilde

life goes on people

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose