Sometimes you just have to let yourself free..




I had absolutely forgotten how beautifully alive you feel when your mind can't settle down, when your thoughts are torturing you.
I actually feel free cause I know that my mind and my heart love distracting me.
I feel young cause I still have no idea where I'm going and what I'm doing.
I only know that I enjoy each day of my life.
I know that my brain sometimes wants to explode.
I know that I can be a mess.
And its for my best.
I enjoy cause when you feel this way you can find yourself again even if you haven't realised that you've lost it.
It's like your own body, your own mind wake you up with a sweet "hey beautiful you are still young and helpless in front of whatever unexpected life brings you".
I let myself lose control, even if it might hurt
cause it's what I want to do,
is how I create memories.
Intense pure life memories.
Letting my body dance,
letting people discover me,
laughing,
trusting,
enjoying...life. 













Comments

  1. Wynn Casino, Las Vegas - Mapyro
    Find Wynn Casino, Las Vegas, NV, United 나주 출장안마 States, ratings, 제주 출장샵 photos, prices, expert 밀양 출장마사지 advice, traveler reviews and tips, and 안산 출장마사지 more information from 익산 출장샵 Mapyro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"She lives the poetry she cannot write" - Oscar Wilde

“You have four years to be irresponsible here. Relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So, stay out late. Go out on a Tuesday with your friends when you have a paper due Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does..."”